Global Economic Forum – G20 Initiative Collaborative Meeting with our Delegation with Prestigious London Chamber of Commerce which is London’s key hub for the business community. We are accredited by the British Chamber of Commerce and support our members’ businesses through a range of services, products, and events. We are committed to creating business connections and opportunities and advocate on behalf of London’s business community. We jointly honoured Global Leaders with the Global Icon Award.
- T A Sharavana, MLC & Deputy Floor Leader of Karnataka
- Dr. Revathi Srinivasan, Director & Dean, Singhania Group of Schools
- Dr. Manoj Kumar Krishnappa, Whole Time Director, Hitachi Rail STS, India
- Nagendra Prasad N, Technology Consultant
- Dr. Geeta Bora, Founder & Director, Spherule Foundation
- Chaitanya Audikeshavulu, Director, Eden Park Restaurant& Resort Pvt. Ltd
- Dr. Brijesh Navinchandra Karia, COO, of Singhania Education
- Mrs. Shilpa Sanjeev, Director, SkyscraperProperties Ltd. UK
- SaidalaviPoily,Founder & Chairman, GAL Gold & Diamond LLC, Dubai
- MPR Zoysa, Health care Professional & Most Popular Woman, Srilanka
- Swetha Ganjam, Global Secretary, Vasavi Foundation
- Prachi Gowda, Chairman, Aadiquipo Style Pvt. Ltd
GLOBAL ECONOMIC FORUM BELIEF:
The world’s most influential political, commercial, cultural, educational, and other leaders come together at the Global Economic Forum to set global, regional, and industry agendas. Our forum makes every attempt to demonstrate how entrepreneurship benefits society as a whole while upholding the highest standards of moral, intellectual, and governmental integrity. The best aspects of different organisations, including those from the public and private sectors, non-governmental organisations, and academic institutions, are carefully balanced and combined in our forum. We believe that change can be created by bringing together individuals from all walks of life who are driven and committed to making a difference in the world. We do this by teaming with industry, government, and civil society leaders to develop regional, national, and international agendas.
You can reach us for more information.